Welcome to 3CG 2019!
The Collaborative Conference on Crystal Growth will be held form September 9 to 13, 2019 in Milan, Italy
To continue its success of last events at Berlin, Germany (2017). The next Collaborative Conference on Crystal Growth (3CG 2019) will be held at Ramada Plaza Milano, Milan, Italy from September 9 to 13, 2019. 3CG 2019 is in response to growing interests from additional participants on this conference theme. It’s going to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to Nanowire science and technology. 3CG 2019 will be a few days of intense collaboration, exciting small science, and great social occasions.
Workshops & Invited Speakers
- Crystal engineering
- Crystal Growth for Optoelectronic Device
- Crystal Growth for Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Epitaxial thin films and nanostructures
- Growth of oxide materials and structures
- Single crystals
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule (One presentation per registration):
|Regular (Invited/Oral)||June 1- July 20, 2019||US$748|
|Regular (Poster)||June 1- July 20, 2019||US$548|
|Late (Invited/Oral)||July 21- August 15, 2019||US$798|
|Late (Poster)||July 21- August 15, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before August 25, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany Person (without Scientific Program)||Before September 1, 2019||US$398|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||September 9- 12, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than August 15, 2019. The abstarct template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. Please submit it as an email attachment to Willa.EMN@outlook.com.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_3CG 2019_Abstract.doc).
- Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
Venue: Ramada Plaza Milano
The workshop will be held at Ramada Plaza Milano, which will serve as the main accommodation venue for the attendees. We strongly encourage you live at here, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
The Meeting Schedule
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, September 9, 2019
Scientific Program: September 10/11/12, 2019
One-Day excursion: September 13, 2019