Welcome to 3CG 2019!
The Collaborative Conference on Crystal Growth will be held from September 9 to 13, 2019 in Milan, Italy
Conference Assistant: Miss Willa Wang (Willa.EMN@outlook.com)
To continue its success of last events at Phuket, Thailand (2014), Hong Kong (2015), San Sebastian, Spain (2016) and Berlin, Germany (2017), the next Collaborative Conference on Crystal Growth (3CG 2019) will be held at Ramada Plaza Milano, Milan, Italy from September 9 to 13, 2019. 3CG 2019 is in response to growing interests from additional participants on this conference theme. It’s going to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to 3CG. 3CG 2019 will be a few days of intense collaboration, exciting small science, and great social occasions.
- Crystal engineering
- Crystal Growth for Optoelectronic Device
- Crystal Growth for Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Epitaxial thin films and nanostructures
- Growth of oxide materials and structures
- Single crystals
- Oleksandr Akhmerov, Odessa National University, Ukraine
Spectral Sensitization of Heterophase Microsystems “CaF2-Core-AgBr-Shell” by Dyes
- Martin W. Allen, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Growth of tin oxide and gallium oxide thin films and nanostructures by Mist-CVD
- Marco G. Beghi, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Deposition and thermomechanical characterization of tungsten oxide coatings
- Prodyut Ranjan Chakraborty, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, India
Effect of shrinkage induced flow on solid front growth during unidirectional solidification
- Lun Dai, Peking University, China
Millimeter-scale single-crystalline semiconducting MoTe2 via solid-to-solid phase transformation
- Enrico Drioli, University of Calabria, Italy
Crystal Growth Kinetic on Membrane Assisted Crystallizers
- Claudio Ferari, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Italy
Growth and functionalization of silicon or germanium nanowires for ultrasensitive gas detectors
- Lucian Gheorghe, National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics, Romania
Czochralski growth of incongruent melting and highly efficient laser and nonlinear optical crystals
- Qi Guo, South China Normal University, China
Nonlinear optics in nanomaterials
- Qixin Guo, Saga University, Japan
Epitaxial growth of gallium oxide based wide bandgap semiconductors
- Nikos Karayiannis, Polytechnic University of Madrid(UPM), Spain
Simulation of crystal nucleation and growth in model polymer systems in the bulk and under confinement
- Durairaj Jayalakshmi, Queen Mary’s College, India
Investigations on growth and characterisation of organic and semiorganic material for nonlinear optical applications
- Rachid Malek, Mohamed Premier University/National School of Applied Sciences, Morocco
Monte Carlo Simulation of Heteroepitaxial Growth of Semiconductor Systems with Large Lattice Mismatch
- Farid Menaa, California Innovations Corporation, USA
Crystal Growth and Epitaxy
- Philipp O. Milovich, National University of Science and Technology (MISIS), Russia
Effect of phase composition and local crystal structure on transport properties of solid solutions ZrO2-Gd2O3
- Mićo M. Mitrović, University of Belgrade, Serbia
Coexistence of different growth mechanisms of sodium chlorate and potassium dihydrogen phosphate (KDP) crystals under same experimental conditions
- Faiza Mokhtari, University of Sciences and Technology Houari Boumediène, Algeria
Global modelling of transport phenomena in Single Crystal Growth
- Osamu Nureki, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Jacopo Parravicini, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy
Hybrid sputtering-evaporation technique for CIGS photovoltaic thin-film growth
- Bertrand Poumellec, University Paris-Saclay, France
- Ratiba Sahoui, University of Sciences and Technology Houari Boumediène, Algeria
Minerals of high Pressure and Temperature on meteoritical impact craters
- Hiroyuki Serizawa, Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Japan
- Reza Shahbazian-Yassar, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
New Theories in Biomineralization and Crystal Growth
- Jun Shen, Shenzhen University, China
Amorphous metals: Formation and crystallization
- Tolou Shokuhfar, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
In situ Liquid Cell-TEM Studies of Iron-Oxide Biomineralization in Bacteria and Proteins
- J. Kalyana Sundar, Periyar University, India
Single crystal Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs): Functional Luminescent Materials for sensing applications
- Vitalyi Igorevich Talanin, Zaporozhye Institute of Economics and Information Technologies, Ukraine
Defect formation during the growth of high pure single crystals
- Paloma Tejedor, ICMM-CSIC, Spain
Hydrogen assisted selective area growth kinetics of III-V nanowires
- Teresa Terrazas, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico
The crystals in the Cactaceae family
- Rongmei Zhu, Yangzhou University, China
Control over Assembly and Interpenetration of Pd-based Coordination Cages
- Peixiong Zhang, Jinan University, China
Mid-infrared Er3+ doped PbF2 laser crystals
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule (One presentation per registration):
|Regular (Invited/Oral)||June 1- July 20, 2019||US$748|
|Regular (Poster)||June 1- July 20, 2019||US$548|
|Late (Invited/Oral)||July 21- August 15, 2019||US$798|
|Late (Poster)||July 21- August 15, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before August 25, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany Person (without Scientific Program)||Before September 1, 2019||US$398|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||September 9- 12, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than August 15, 2019. The abstarct template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. Please submit it as an email attachment to Willa.EMN@outlook.com.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_3CG 2019_Abstract.doc).
- Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
Venue: Ramada Plaza Milano
The workshop will be held at Ramada Plaza Milano, which will serve as the main accommodation venue for the attendees. We strongly encourage you to live at here, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
- From September 10 to 12, 2019(3 NIGHTS)
Double Single Use — € 108,00 with Breakfast included per room per night
Double Room — € 123,00 with Breakfast included per room per night
Executive Double Single Use — € 123,00 with Breakfast included per room per night
Executive Double Room — € 138,00 with Breakfast included per room per night
Please fill the Reservation Form-Milan of the hotel to book and confirm your stays with this discount rate. Please send this form DIRECTLY to the Ramada Plaza Milano by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and CC to Conference Assistant. Any doubts please contact us by the telephone number: +39 02 288541.
The Meeting Schedule
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, September 9, 2019
Scientific Program: September 10/11/12, 2019
One-Day excursion: September 13, 2019