Welcome to EMN Bangkok Meeting on Sensors 2019!
The EMN Meeting on Sensors will be held form November 3 to 7, 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand
The EMN Meeting on Sensors 2019 will bring together the international research communities from various scientific disciplines, including nanotechnology, biological medicine and MEMS sensors, to discuss new and exciting advances that involve the study of nanomaterials and new materials of sensors, disease diagnosis and disease treatment, and sensor-based sensor network technology, and so on.
Workshops & Invited Speakers:
- Acoustic and Ultrasonic Sensors
- Biomedical Sensors
- Chemical and Physical Sensors
- Microfluidics and Biosensors
- Optical Sensors
- Sensor Applications
- Sensor Materials and Fabrication
- Sensor Modeling and Evaluation
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule: (One presentation per registration)
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||June 26-September 26, 2019||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||July 26-October 3, 2019||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||September 27-October 3, 2019||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||October 4-October 10, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before October 15, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before October 15, 2019||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||November 3-November 7, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than September 26, 2019. The abstract template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok
28 Charoenkrung Soi 70, Bangkholame, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
T: +66 (0) 2307 8888 M: +66 (0) 99 287 1490 F: +66 (0) 2307 8823
For Hotel resrevation, please fill in the Reservation Form.
The workshop will be held at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, which will serve as the main accommodation venue for the attendees. We strongly encourage you live at here, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
Please scan QR for WeChat