Welcome to Ceramics 2019!
The EMN Meeting on Ceramics will be held from May 20 to 24, 2019 in Jeju island, Korea
To continue its success of last events at Orlando, USA (2015), Hong Kong (2016), Melbourne, Australia (2017), Las Vegas, USA (2018), the next EMN Meeting on Ceramics (Ceramics 2019) will be held at Maison Glad Jeju, Jeju island, Korea from May 20 to 24, 2019. Ceramics 2019 is in response to growing interests from additional participants on this conference theme. It’s going to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to ceramic science and technology. Ceramics 2019 will be a few days of intense collaboration, exciting small science, and great social occasions.
- Bioceramics and Medical Applications
- Carbides and Nitrides for Electrochemistry and Energy
- Ceramics Nanocomposites
- Ceramic Materials for Nuclear Power
- Ceramic Nanostructures
- Electronics in Ceramics
- Fundamentals and Applications of Porous Ceramics
- Ultra-high Temperature Ceramics
- 2D Oxide Nanosheets
- Tadafumi Adschiri, Tohoku University, Japan
Supercritical route for hybrid nano materials and nano catalyst
- Dušan Bučevac, Vinca Institute of Nuclear Science, Serbia
The influence of yttrium-segregation-dependent phase partitioning on the aging of 3Y-TZP ceramics
- Ratnamala Chatterjee, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
Shape Memory Effect in Oxide Thin-films
- Cristina E. Ciomaga, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania
Ferroelectric perovskite based ceramic composites: synthesis, functional properties and modeling
- Wen-His Lee, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Igor Luk’yanchuk, Université de Picardie Jules Verne, France
Ferroelectric on the nanoscale: negative capacitance, THz oscillations and multilevel logic
- A. Venkateswara Rao, Shivaji University, India
Aerogels and Applications
- Jasbinder Sanghera, United States Naval Research Laboratory, USA
- Malgorzata Sopicka-Lizer, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
The role of mechanochemical activation in the reactive sintering of mixed oxides/nitrides
- Hikmet Ucisik, Bogazici University, Turkey
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule (One presentation per registration):
|Regular (Invited/Oral)||March 1- April 10, 2019||US$748|
|Regular (Poster)||March 1- April 10, 2019||US$548|
|Late (Invited/Oral)||April 11- 30, 2019||US$798|
|Late (Poster)||April 11- 30, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before May 5, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany Person (Without Scientific Program)||Before May 10, 2019||US$398|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||May 20- 23, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than April 10, 2019. The abstarct template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. Please submit it as an email attachment to Conference Assistant.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_Ceramics 2019_Abstract.doc).
- Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
Venue: Maison Glad Jeju
Address: 80, Noyeon-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do 690-723, South Korea
Phone: +82 64 747 5000
The workshop will be held at Maison Glad Jeju, which will serve as the main accommodation venue for the attendees. We strongly encourage you to live at here, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
Please fill the Reservation Form-Jeju of the hotel to book and confirm your stays with this discount rate. Please send this form DIRECTLY to the Maison Glad Jeju Hotel by Email email@example.com, and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org and Conference Assistant.
The Meeting Schedule
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, May 20, 2019
Scientific Program: May 21/22/23, 2019
One-Day excursion: May 24, 2019