Welcome to EMN Epitaxy 2019 Amsterdam !
About Epitaxy 2019
To continue its success of last events at Budapest, Hungary (2016), Barcelona, Spain (2017) and Vienna, Austria (2018), the EMN Meeting on Epitaxy 2019 will be held from June 17 to 21, 2019 at Holiday Inn Amsterdam – Arena Towers in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The paramount EMN Epitaxy 2019 will bring an opportunity for leading academic scientists, researchers and decision makers in the field of Epitaxy to get their latest discoveries acknowledged on the global arena, which will include topics of “MBE Molecular Beam Epitaxy“, “MOCVD Metal-organic Chemical Vapor Deposition“, “Atomic Layer Deposition“, “Epitaxial Growth“, “2D Semiconducting Materials“, “Epitaxy Nanomaterials” and other epitaxy related topics.
It will continue for four days will take you to the voyage of knowledge providing you an opportunity to both collaborations and learn about the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in this broad field of epitaxy technology from all over the world, with emphasis on both the basic science as well as its applications in industry and academia.
The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only be a time to enjoy the company of fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
Speakers at a Glance Call for Abstracts ⇓
Invited (sort by last name)
- Jordi ARBIOL, ICREA and Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2), CSIC and BIST, Catalonia, Spain
Keynote: Epitaxy at the atomic scale: from core-shell to axial heterojunctions in nanostructures
- Piotr CABAN, Institute of Electronic Materials Technology, Poland
Growth of Boron Nitride layers by MOVPE
- Ayman M. DARWISH, Physics Dvision, National Research Center, Egypt
To be updated
- Jan J. DUBOWSKI, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
Fabrication of Stoichiometric surfaces of GaAs and AlGaAs
- Ewa DUMISZEWSKA, Institute of Electronic Materials Technology, Poland
III-V nanowires grown on various substrates by MOCVD
- Ali GHAFFARINEJAD, Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST), Iran
Advanced film deposition techniques employed in Electrostatic Kinetic Energy harvesters (eKEH)
- Corneliu GHICA, National Institute of Materials Physics, Romania
Strain driven defects in epitaxial thin films: HRTEM quantification and nanoscale mapping
- Chirag GUPTA, University of California Santa Barbara, USA
Expansion of vertical III-Nitrides (GaN) device design space by MOCVD regrowth
- Masaaki KUZUHARA, University of Fukui, Japan
To be updated
- Pintilie LUCIAN, National Institute of Materials Physics, Romania
New functionalities and findings in epitaxial ferroelectric structures
- Andrzej PATRYKIEJEW, MCS University Lublin, Poland
Commensurate and Incommensurate phases in monolayer films
- Adele SASSELLA, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy
Organic epitaxy: concepts and examples
- Dawei SHEN, Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
To be updated
- Junyou YANG, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Electrochemical Atomic Layer Deposition of Compound Semiconductors for Photovoltaics
- Dao Hua ZHANG, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Keynote: Epitaxial antimonides and enhanced photodetection
- M. BENLATTAR, Hassan II University of Casablanca, Morocco
Study of upward and downward hetero-diffusions of Au epitaxy on stepped Ag (110) surface
Meeting Venue & Accommodation
Holiday Inn Amsterdam – Arena Towers
Hoogoorddreef 66, 1101 BE Amsterdam The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 820 2440
We strongly encourage you stay at Holiday Inn Amsterdam – Arena Towers, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
* Taxi: Departs in front of the airport arrival/departure halls 30 to 40 minutes €50;
* Bus/Shuttle: Not applicable;
* Train: Departs directly from the airport.15 minute direct connection €4,00 per person– strongly recommend
The registration and payment gateway shall be available in April, and detailed information can be found by clicking the “Register for Epitaxy” button on the top.
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance is to be provided two months before the meeting, and more details can be found by clicking the “Submit Abstract” button on the top.
The abstract template is available here: EMN_abstract_template
Please directly submit your abstract as an email attachment to email@example.com
Program at a Glance
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, June 17, 2019
Scientific Program: June 18/19/20, 2019
One-Day Excursion: Nature, Culture, and Collaboration: June 21, 2019
firstname.lastname@example.org (Holly Wang)
Previous Group Pictures