Welcome to ICSS 2019!
The International Conference on Small Science will be held form March 26 – 30, 2019 in Hawaii, USA
To continue its success of last events at Las Vegas, USA (2013), Hong Kong (2014), Phuket, Thailand (2015), Prague, Czech Republic (2016), San Sebastian, Spain (2017), Rome, Italy (2018). The next International Conference on Small Science (ICSS 2019) will be held at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Hawaii, USA from March 26 to 30, 2019. The conference will bring together the international research communities from various scientific disciplines, including materials science, physics, chemistry and biology, to discuss new and exciting advances that involve microscale and nanoscale materials, techniques and methodologies. ICSS 2019 will be a few days of intense collaboration, exciting small science, and great social occasions.
Workshops & Invited Speakers
- Biochemical Sensors and Detection Technologies
- Energy Materials
- Micro and Nano Engineering
- Microfluidics and Nanofluidics
- Nanomaterials and Biomedical Nanotechnology
Mariana Ionita University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Graphene based materials for biomedical applications
ALEXANDR CHAPLIK Institute of Semiconductor Physics, Siberian Branch of RAS, Russia
PAIRING OF ELECTRONS IN 2D DUE TO SPIN-ORBIT COUPLING AND IMAGE FORCES
- Sensors and Nanostructures
- Smart Locomotion of Small Objects
- Soft and Mechanical Materials
- Thermal Stability of Nanostructures
- Two-dimensional Materials
Po-Wen Chiu National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
Contact Engineering for 2D Field-effect Transistors
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule: (One presentation per registration)
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||December 20-February 20, 2019||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||December 20-February 28, 2019||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||February 21-February 28, 2019||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||March 1-March 5, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before March 11, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before March 11, 2019||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||March 26-March 30, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than February 20, 2019. The abstarct template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template
Venue: Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Address: 120 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
Email: Joy.Kishaba-Ishii@starwoodhotels.com; Lu.Zheng@starwoodhotels.com
The workshop will be held at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, which will serve as the main accommodation venue for the attendees. We strongly encourage you live at here, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.