Welcome to EMN Meeting on Nanoparticles 2019!
With the success of the previous Nanoparticles meetings in Singapore 2016, San Sebastian, Spain 2017, Hawaii, USA 2018. EMN Meeting on Nanoparticles 2019 will take place from June 10 to 14, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic, aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the frontiers of research in the field of Nanoparticles. The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only a time to enjoy the company of distinguished fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
We look forward to the pleasure welcoming you to the EMN Nanoparticles Meeting 2019.
- Nanoparticles in Cells
- Nanoparticles for sensing
- Nanoparticles in Textiles
- Colloidal Nanoparticles
- Carbon-based nanoparticles: synthesis, characterization and applications
- Characterization of Nanostructured Materials Using Various Techniqes
- Nanodiamonds: diamond at nanoscale
- Nanoparticles in Photo-dynamic Therapy
- Interactions between nanoparticles and membranes
- Dosimetry and bioprocessing of inhaled engineered nanoparticles
- Risk assessment and establishing occupational exposure limits for inhaled nanoparticles
- The application of nanolayers in thin film photovoltaics
- Nanoparticles for Optical Bioimaging
- Other Topics Related to Nanoparticles
Attendees – Invited
- R. M. Banik, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), India
Green synthesis of Cu and Zn nanoparticle and their effect on growth and survival of endophytic microbes
- Giuseppe Bardi, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy
Immuno-proteins’ interactions with nanoparticles.
- Emanuela Bianchi, University of Vienna, Austria
Heterogeneously charged colloids: modeling and self-assembly
- Giorgia Brancolini, CNR Institute of Nanoscience, Italy
Multi-scale modelling of bio-functionalized nanoparticles
- Francesca Cecchet, Université de Namur ASBL, Belgium
Vibrational nonlinear optical spectroscopy: a new tool to probe and quantify the first contacts of nanoparticles with cell membranes
- Anjali Goel, Gurukul Kangri University, India
Bimetallic iridium based nanoclusters as novel catalyst in oxidative degradation of some azo dyes: Investigations on Sn, Ni and Cu as the second metal
- Yoshiaki Nishijima, Yokohama National University, Japan
Mid infrared absorbers by semiconductor and metasurfaces
Abstract deadline is March. 31, 2019. Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than April 5, 2019.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically.
Please submit it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_EMN Photonics_Abstract.doc).
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
All participants including conference chairs and invited speakers need to register. Please pay registration fees according to the following schedule:
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||June 1-July 31, 2018||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||June 1-July 31, 2018||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||Aug 1-Aug 15, 2018||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||Aug 1-Aug 15, 2018||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before Sept 10, 2018||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before Sept 12, 2018||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||Sept 10-12, 2018||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Na Poříčí 42, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 226 295 111
Fax: +420 226 295 110
|July 10 – 13, 2019||Superior Room||EUR 150||Included||Included|
The promo code for making the reservation is 312369
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, June 10, 2019
Scientific Program: June 11/12/13, 2019
One-Day excursion: June 14, 2019