Welcome to EMN Meeting on Nanoparticles 2019!
With the success of the previous Nanoparticles meetings in Singapore 2016, San Sebastian, Spain 2017, Hawaii, USA 2018. EMN Meeting on Nanoparticles 2019 will take place from June 10 to 14, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic, aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the frontiers of research in the field of Nanoparticles. The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only a time to enjoy the company of distinguished fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
We look forward to the pleasure welcoming you to the EMN Nanoparticles Meeting 2019.
- Nanoparticles in Cells
- Nanoparticles for sensing
- Nanoparticles in Textiles
- Colloidal Nanoparticles
- Carbon-based nanoparticles: synthesis, characterization and applications
- Characterization of Nanostructured Materials Using Various Techniqes
- Nanodiamonds: diamond at nanoscale
- Nanoparticles in Photo-dynamic Therapy
- Interactions between nanoparticles and membranes
- Dosimetry and bioprocessing of inhaled engineered nanoparticles
- Risk assessment and establishing occupational exposure limits for inhaled nanoparticles
- The application of nanolayers in thin film photovoltaics
- Nanoparticles for Optical Bioimaging
- Other Topics Related to Nanoparticles
Attendees – Invited
- Andrey Baydin, Vanderbilt University, USA
Mechanisms of fast coherent magnetization inversion in ferronanomagnets
- Amos Bardea, HiT- Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
Novel Approach for Patterning Surfaces of Non Planar and Closed Volume by Using Magnetic Nanoparticles
- Sergey Burikov, M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
The influence of hydrogen bonds on the fluorescent, colloidal and adsorption properties of carbon biomedicine nanoagents
- Caroline Celle, CEA-Grenoble, LITEN/DTNM/LCRE, France
“Safer by design”: a responsible way to integrate silver nanowires (AgNW) on common applications
- Issam Derkaoui, Université Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, Morocco
Hydrothermal Synthesis of Nanostructured Metal Oxides: Properties, Advantages and Prospects for the Application of Energy Storage
- Vladimir Drachev, University of North Texas, USA & Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Moscow, Russia
New mechanism of plasmons specific for spin-polarized nanoparticles
- Natalja Fjodorova, National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia
The new comprehensive sight on binding activity of fullerene desrivatives nano-particles
- Pablo Guardia, The Catalan Institute for Energy Research (IREC), Italy
Nanostructuring and assembling magnetic nanoparticles for biomedical applications
- Lan Hao, ChongQing Medical University, China
Epigenotherapy by PHF2-overexpression and Synergistic Chemotherapy by Doxorubicin Based on Diagnostic Nanoplatform —IR780/PLGA-PEI Nanoparticle
- Karickal R. Haridas, Kannur University, India
Nanocrystalline semiconductors of Ti and Zn: Synthesis and applications in organic solar cells
- Marie Heitzmann, Laboratoire d’Innovation pour les Technologies des Energies Nouvelles, France
Graphene and Carbon nanotube based electrocatalysts for PEM Fuel cell application
- Junhui Hu, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
Controlled concentration and transportation of NPs at the interface between a plain substrate and droplet
- Klara Kroftova, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
Analysis of the Consolidation Rate of the Plaster Layer by Nanodispersions of Calcium Hydroxide and Paraloid B72 at the Premonstratensian Monastery in Teplá
- Jean-François Lahitte, Université de Toulouse, France
Influence of the properties of a polymer network on the in situ growth of metallic nanoparticles: Application to catalytic membranes of high efficiency for synthesis in fine chemistry.
- Tian Lan, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Beam manipulation based on all-dielectric transmission metasurface utilizing silicon nanodisks
- Jianzhong Lin, Zhejiang University, China
Numerical modeling on nano structured coating using suspension plasma spray
- Dongling Ma, INRS-EMT, Canada
- Yoshiaki Nishijima, Yokohama National University, Japan
Mid infrared absorbers by semiconductor and metasurfaces
- Miloš Pánek, Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague, Czech Republic
Nanoparticles for increasing of wood resistance against weathering and bio-attack
- Thierry Pauporté, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Paris, France
Solar Light Sensitization of Oxide Nanorod Arrays by Nanoplatelets and Quantum dots for Photovoltaic Application
- Daria Pominova, Prokhorov General Physics Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences,Russia
Rare-earth doped nanoparticles for contactless temperature sensing and laser-induced hyperthermia
- Darya Radziuk, Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, Belarus
- Ravi Soni, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
Hybrid Silver-Gold Nanowires for Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
- Angelo Taglietti, University of Pavia, Italy
Gold nanostars for biomedical applications
- Nancy Tepale, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, Mexico
P103 Triblock copolymer as stabilizer and/or nanoreactor in the preparation of nanoparticles (Au, Ag): green synthesis, characterization, and catalysis application
- Galo Cardenas Triviño, Universidad del Bío-Bío, Chile
Metal Nanoparticles supported in biodegradable polymers for biomedical applications
- Jian Xu, Kyoto University, Japan
1.2 µm Persistent Luminescence of Ho3+ in LaAlO3 and LaGaO3 Perovskites
- Angela Bejarano-Villafuerte, Promethean Particles Ltd, UK
Development of a novel multifunctional bioglass-based coating for the next generation of prostheses
- Jian-ping Dou, Chinese PLA General Hospital, China
Amplified Intracellular Ca2+ for Tumor Synergistic Therapy of Microwave Ablation and Chemotherapy
- S.J.Hashemi, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran
Evaluation of antifungal effects of nanoliposomal fluconazole against Fluconazole susceptible and resistant Candida species isolated from patients in vitro and comparison with common fluconazole.
- Elena Ibanez, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
Microparticle biofunctionalization with targeting molecules improves their internalization by cells in fluidic culture conditions
- Yu Lu, Shanghai University, China
Brownian diffusion of nanoparticle in polymer gels: a dissipative particle dynamics study
- Carme Nogues, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
FeMnSi Sputter-Coated Macroporous Polypropylene as drug delivery platforms
- Thierry Pauporté, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Paris, France
The Electrical Response of Mesoscopic Perovskite Solar Cells
- Lijuan Qian, China Jiliang University, China
Numerical Simulation of Binary Droplets Collision Based On the Coupled Level-Set and Volume of Fluid Method
- Jiri Sopousek, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
Crystallographic study of nanostructured thermoelectrics based on Ag-Cu-S ternary system
Abstract deadline is March. 31, 2019. Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than April 5, 2019.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically.
Please submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_EMN Nanoparticles_ Abstract.doc .
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
All participants including conference chairs and invited speakers need to register. Please pay registration fees according to the following schedule:
|Without Presentation||Before June 1 , 2019||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before June 12, 2019||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||June 10-12, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Na Poříčí 42, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 226 295 111
Fax: +420 226 295 110
(The link will be closed on May 10)
|June 10 – 13, 2019||Superior Room||EUR 150||Included||Included|
The promo code for making the reservation is 312369
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, June 10, 2019
Scientific Program: June 11/12/13, 2019
One-Day excursion: June 14, 2019