Welcome to EMN Meeting on Nanoparticles 2019!
With the success of the previous Nanoparticles meetings in Singapore 2016, San Sebastian, Spain 2017, Hawaii, USA 2018. EMN Meeting on Nanoparticles 2019 will take place from June 10 to 14, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic, aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the frontiers of research in the field of Nanoparticles. The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only a time to enjoy the company of distinguished fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
We look forward to the pleasure welcoming you to the EMN Nanoparticles Meeting 2019.
- Nanoparticles in Cells
- Nanoparticles for sensing
- Nanoparticles in Textiles
- Colloidal Nanoparticles
- Carbon-based nanoparticles: synthesis, characterization and applications
- Characterization of Nanostructured Materials Using Various Techniqes
- Nanodiamonds: diamond at nanoscale
- Nanoparticles in Photo-dynamic Therapy
- Interactions between nanoparticles and membranes
- Dosimetry and bioprocessing of inhaled engineered nanoparticles
- Risk assessment and establishing occupational exposure limits for inhaled nanoparticles
- The application of nanolayers in thin film photovoltaics
- Nanoparticles for Optical Bioimaging
- Other Topics Related to Nanoparticles
Attendees – Invited
- Seongtae Bae, University of South Carolina, USA
Colossal Magnetic Heat Induction of Magnesium doped gamma-Fe2O3 superparamagnetic nanoparticles for thermoablation of Cancers
- Andrey Baydin, Vanderbilt University, USA
Mechanisms of fast coherent magnetization inversion in ferronanomagnets
- R. M. Banik, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), India
Green synthesis of Cu and Zn nanoparticle and their effect on growth and survival of endophytic microbes
- Giuseppe Bardi, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy
Immuno-proteins’ interactions with nanoparticles.
- Emanuela Bianchi, University of Vienna, Austria
Heterogeneously charged colloids: modeling and self-assembly
- Giorgia Brancolini, CNR Institute of Nanoscience, Italy
Multi-scale modelling of bio-functionalized nanoparticles
- Francesca Cecchet, Université de Namur ASBL, Belgium
Vibrational nonlinear optical spectroscopy: a new tool to probe and quantify the first contacts of nanoparticles with cell membranes
- Issam Derkaoui, Université Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, Morocco
Hydrothermal Synthesis of Nanostructured Metal Oxides: Properties, Advantages and Prospects for the Application of Energy Storage
- Natalja Fjodorova, National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia
The new comprehensive sight on binding activity of fullerene desrivatives nano-particles
- Anjali Goel, Gurukul Kangri University, India
Bimetallic iridium based nanoclusters as novel catalyst in oxidative degradation of some azo dyes: Investigations on Sn, Ni and Cu as the second metal
- Gerardo F. Goya, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
A further step for magnetic hyperthermia: using core-shell magnetic nanoparticles to handle the magnetic relaxation
- Javier Hernández-Rojas, Universidad de La Laguna, Spain
Energy Landscapes and Thermodynamics of Clusters of Colloidal Magnetic Particles
- David Laroze, Universidad de Tarapacá, Chile
- Jianzhong Lin, Zhejiang University, China
Numerical modeling on nano structured coating using suspension plasma spray
- Zakia Hammouch, Moulay Ismail University, Morocco
Heat transfer analysis and simulation of CuO-water enclosed in a partially heated rhombus with heated square obstacle
- Lan Hao, ChongQing Medical University, China
Nanoparticle-based epigenotherapy and multimodality imaging in breast cancer
- Junhui Hu, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
Controlled concentration and transportation of NPs at the interface between a plain substrate and droplet
- Min Li, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Raman-based Frequency Shift sensing method for sensitive biomolecules detection
- Yiwu Mao, China Academy of Engineering Physics(CAEP), China
- Norhan Nady, Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST), Egypt
Effect of Nanofiller’s Properties on Membrane Application
- Alexey B. Nadykto, State University of New York at Albany, USA
Application of quantum methods to nucleation research
- Yoshiaki Nishijima, Yokohama National University, Japan
Mid infrared absorbers by semiconductor and metasurfaces
- Anant Pandey, Sri Venkateswanra College, India
Nanocrystalline phosphors for radiation dosimetry
- Miloš Pánek, Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague, Czech Republic
Nanoparticles for increasing of wood resistance against weathering and bio-attack
- Thierry Pauporté, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Paris, France
- Jan Petr, Palacký University Olomouc, Czech Republic
Characterization of nanoparticles by capillary electrophoresis
- Daria Pominova, Prokhorov General Physics Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Rare-earth doped nanoparticles for contactless temperature sensing and laser-induced hyperthermia
- Natalia Rusinchuk, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine
Near-field interactions in nano-sized systems: mechanism of antiviral activity of nanoparticles
- Praveen Kumar Shahi, Central University of Allahabad, India
- Gurjit Singh, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, India
Double Al nanoparticle array for enhanced absorption in thin film GaAs solar cells
- Angelo Taglietti, Università di Pavia, Italy
Gold nanostars for biomedical applications
- Nancy Tepale, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, Mexico
P103 Triblock copolymer as stabilizer and/or nanoreactor in the preparation of nanoparticles (Au, Ag): green synthesis, characterization and application
- Galo Cardenas Triviño, Universidad del Bío-Bío, Chile
Metal Nanoparticles supported in biodegradable polymers for biomedical applications
- Artur Useinov, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
Spin and charge transport in magnetic tunnel junctions with embedded nanoparticles
- Yongquan Wu, Shanghai University, China
The liquid-solid transition thermodynamics for metallic nanoparticles
- Jian Xu, Kyoto University, Japan
1.2 µm Persistent Luminescence of Ho3+ in LaAlO3 and LaGaO3 Perovskites
Abstract deadline is March. 31, 2019. Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than April 5, 2019.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically.
Please submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_EMN Nanoparticles_ Abstract.doc .
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
All participants including conference chairs and invited speakers need to register. Please pay registration fees according to the following schedule:
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||March 15-April 25, 2018||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||March 15-April 25, 2018||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||April 26-May 5, 2018||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||April 26-May 5, 2018||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before June 1 , 2018||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before June 12, 2018||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||June 10-12, 2018||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Na Poříčí 42, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 226 295 111
Fax: +420 226 295 110
|July 10 – 13, 2019||Superior Room||EUR 150||Included||Included|
The promo code for making the reservation is 312369
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, June 10, 2019
Scientific Program: June 11/12/13, 2019
One-Day excursion: June 14, 2019