Welcome to Nanowires 2019!
The EMN Meeting on Nanowires will be held form November 26-30, 2019 in Mauritius
To continue its success of last events at Amsterdam, Netherlands (2016), Dubrovnik, Croatia (2017), Prague, Czech Republic (2018). The next EMN Meeting on Nanowires (Nanowires 2019) will be held at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Mauritius from November 26-30, 2019. Nanowires 2019 is in response to growing interests from additional participants on this conference theme. It’s going to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to Nanowire science and technology. Nanowires 2019 will be a few days of intense collaboration, exciting small science, and great social occasions.
Workshops & Invited Speakers
- Indium Phosphide Nanowires
- In-plane Semiconductor Nanowires
- Nanonets Properties and Applications
- Nanowire and nano-3D solar cells
- Nanowires for Ultraviolet Application
- Nanowires Growth and Characterization
- Nanowires Sensors
- Photonic Nanowires
- Silicon Nanowires
- Thermoelectric Nanowires
- Zinc Oxide Nanowires
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule (One presentation per registration):
|Regular (Invited/Oral)||September 1- October 15, 2019||US$748|
|Regular (Poster)||September 1- October 15, 2019||US$548|
|Late (Invited/Oral)||October 15- 25, 2019||US$798|
|Late (Poster)||October 15- 25, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before November 25, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany Person (without Scientific Program)||Before November 25, 2019||US$398|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||November 26-29, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than October 31, 2019. The abstarct template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. Please submit it as an email attachment to EMN_Ultrafast@outlook.com.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_Nanowires 2019_Abstract.doc).
- Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel
Address: Caudan Waterfront P.O Box 91, Port-Louis, Mauritius
Tel: (230) 202 4000 Fax: (230) 202 4040
Address: Le Caudan P.O Box 91, Port Louis, Mauritius
Tel: (230) 202 4900
Fax: (230) 211 9411
The workshop will be held at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, which will serve as the main conference venue for the attendees.
We strongly encourage you live at Le Suffren, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
The Meeting Schedule
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, November 26, 2019
Scientific Program: November 27/28/29, 2019
One-Day excursion: November 30, 2019