Welcome to Nanowires 2019!
The EMN Meeting on Nanowires will be held from November 26-30, 2019 in Mauritius
Conference Assistant: Miss Willa Wang (EMN_Ultrafast@outlook.com)
To continue its success of last events at Amsterdam, Netherlands (2016), Dubrovnik, Croatia (2017), Prague, Czech Republic (2018), the next EMN Meeting on Nanowires (Nanowires 2019) will be held at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Mauritius from November 26-30, 2019. Nanowires 2019 is in response to growing interests from additional participants on this conference theme. It’s going to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to Nanowire science and technology. Nanowires 2019 will be a few days of intense collaboration, exciting small science, and great social occasions.
- Indium Phosphide Nanowires
- In-plane Semiconductor Nanowires
- Nanonets Properties and Applications
- Nanowire and nano-3D solar cells
- Nanowires for Ultraviolet Application
- Nanowires Growth and Characterization
- Nanowires Sensors
- Photonic Nanowires
- Silicon Nanowires
- Thermoelectric Nanowires
- Zinc Oxide Nanowires
- Konstantin Arutyunov, National Research University Higher School of Economics/Kapitza Institute for Physical Problems, RAS, Russia
- Gerd Bacher, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
Microscopic insights into InGaN/GaN nanowire LEDs for communication and lighting
- Rosa Baldiris, University of Cartagena, Colombia
Phytotoxicity and genotoxicity evaluation of the green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using a Enterobacter sp
- Irina Buyanova, Linköping University, Sweden
Dilute nitride nanowires for optoelectonics and photonics
- Caroline Celle, CEA, France
Metallic nanowire based electrodes for transparent conductive materials: from their synthesis to their integration into functional devices
- Weimin M. Chen, Linköping University, Sweden
Nanodisk-In-Nanopillar Semiconductor Nanostructures: A Platform For Efficient Room-Temperature Spin-Photon Interfaces
- Marta De Luca, University of Basel, Switzerland
Optical and magneto-optical properties of InP nanowires
- Gulnur Mertoglu Elmas, Istanbul University, Turkey
Review of Cellulose nanofibers and applications
- Marco Fanciulli(Keynote), University of Milano, Italy
Silicon nanowires: electronic, neuroelectronic, and energy harvesting and storage applications
- Mujahid Hamdan, UIN Ar-Raniry, Indonesia
Magnetic Characterization of Nickel Hyperaccumulating Plants
- Richard B Jackman, University College London, UK
Novel Lateral Diamond Nanowires with exceptionally high current density and emergent devices enabling diamond quantum technologies
- Adelina-Carmen Ianculescu, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania
One-Dimensional Ce3+-doped BaTiO3 nanostructures: synthesis and properties
- Subhash Kamal, Geethanjali College of Engineering and Technology, India
High Temperature hot corrosion /Oxidation and Degradation Mechanisms of thermal spray coated Superalloys
- S.G.Kandalkar, Savitribai Phule Pune University/JSPM’s Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, India
Electro-chemical Properties of Cobalt oxide (Co3O4) Nanowire for Application in Supercapacitors
- Jan Macák, University of Pardubice, Czech Republic
Atomic layer deposition for templated growth of various 1D nanomaterials
- Tsong-Pyng Perng, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
From TiO2 to TiN hollow fibers consisting of internal interconnected nanowires fabricated by atomic layer deposition
- Nataliya Pugach, M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
Superconducting spin valves with nontrivial magnets
- L.P.Purohit, Gurukula Kangri University, India
Metal oxide Nanocompsites for Optoelectronic applications
- Jan Schroers, Yale University, USA
A general method to fabricate nanowires based on diffusion based molding
- Naorem Khelchand Singh, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, India
Vertically aligned Nanowires: Synthesis and its Applications
- Monica Tirado, National University of Tucuman (UNT), Argentina
ZnO nanowires: growth, properties and their application in devices
- Tseung-Yuen Tseng, National Chiao Tung University,Taiwan
Zinc Oxide Nanorods for Gas Sensor Devices
- Roie Yerushalmi, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Functional Hybrid Nanowires for Device Applications
- Shlomo Yitzchaik, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Biosensing Nanowires Enclosing Conformationally Responsive Peptides
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule (One presentation per registration):
|Regular (Invited/Oral)||September 1- October 15, 2019||US$748|
|Regular (Poster)||September 1- October 15, 2019||US$548|
|Late (Invited/Oral)||October 15- 25, 2019||US$798|
|Late (Poster)||October 15- 25, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before November 25, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany Person (without Scientific Program)||Before November 25, 2019||US$398|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||November 26-29, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than October 31, 2019. The abstarct template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. Please submit it as an email attachment to EMN_Ultrafast@outlook.com.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_Nanowires 2019_Abstract.doc).
- Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel
Address: Caudan Waterfront P.O Box 91, Port-Louis, Mauritius
Tel: (230) 202 4000 Fax: (230) 202 4040
Address: Le Caudan P.O Box 91, Port Louis, Mauritius
Tel: (230) 202 4900
Fax: (230) 211 9411
The workshop will be held at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, which will serve as the main conference venue for the attendees.
We strongly encourage you to live at Le Suffren, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel: MUR 8,700 inclusive of VAT on bed & Breakfast basis
Le Suffren Hotel: MUR 6,200 inclusive of VAT on bed & Breakfast basis
The rate quoted is the same whether on single or Double occupancy (1 King-size Bed).
Please fill the Reservation Form-Mauritius of the hotel to book and confirm your stays with this discount rate. Please send this form DIRECTLY to the hotel by Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and CC to EMN_Ultrafast@outlook.com.
The Meeting Schedule
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, November 26, 2019
Scientific Program: November 27/28/29, 2019
One-Day excursion: November 30, 2019