Welcome to EMN Meeting on Photonics 2019
Conference Assistant: Miss Shelly(firstname.lastname@example.org)
It aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to optics, photonics and laser science.
The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only be a time to enjoy the company of fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
2017 EMN Meeting on Photonics, Sept. 11-15, 2017, Budapest, Hungary
2016 EMN Meeting on Photonics, Sept. 19-23, 2016, Barcelona, Spain
2018 EMN Meeting on Photonics, October 21 – 25, 2018, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
|Optoelectronic Devices||Functional Nitrides for Lighting Applications||Graphene Photonics|
|Laser Processing of Functional Nanomaterials||Light-Matter Interaction||Nanophotonics|
|Novel trends in magneto-photonics||Optical Sensing||Optoelectronic Integration|
- Mohamed Bouazaoui, Université de Lille, France
Sol–gel silica glasses for radiation dosimetry
- Çiçek Boztuğ, TED University, Turkey
To be updated
- Yutaka Fukuchi, Tokyo University of Science, Japan
To be updated
- Baojun Li, Jinan University, China
To be updated
- Sergey Ponomarenko, Dalhousie University, Canada
To be updated
- Keisuke Sato, Tokyo Denki University, Japan
Inorganic/organic hybrid photoelectric cells using impurity-doped silicon nanoparticles
- Rosalia Serna, Instituto de Optica, CSIC, Spain
Photonics and Plasmonics of high refractive index materials
- Shanghong Zhao, Air Force Engineering University, China
Photonic-assisted microwave signal generation for radar detection and satellite communications
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule (One presentation per registration):
|Regular (Invited/Oral)||June 1- July 20, 2019||US$748|
|Regular (Poster)||June 1- July 20, 2019||US$548|
|Late (Invited/Oral)||July 21- August 15, 2019||US$798|
|Late (Poster)||July 21- August 15, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before August 25, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany Person (without Scientific Program)||Before September 1, 2019||US$398|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||September 9- 12, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than August 15, 2019. The abstarct template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. Please submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_photonics_2019_Abstract.doc).
- Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
Venue: Ramada Plaza Milano
The workshop will be held at Ramada Plaza Milano, which will serve as the main accommodation venue for the attendees. We strongly encourage you to live at here, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
- From September 10 to 12, 2019(3 NIGHTS)
Double Single Use — € 108,00 with Breakfast included per room per night
Double Room — € 123,00 with Breakfast included per room per night
Executive Double Single Use — € 123,00 with Breakfast included per room per night
Executive Double Room — € 138,00 with Breakfast included per room per night
Please fill the Reservation Form-Milan of the hotel to book and confirm your stays with this discount rate. Please send this form DIRECTLY to the Ramada Plaza Milano by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and CC to Conference Assistant. Any doubts please contact us by the telephone number: +39 02 288541.
The meeting schedule
One-Day excursion: Sept.13, 2019