Detailed program：Program-2019 EMN JEJU
The EMN Meeting on Photovoltaics will be held from May 20 to 24, 2019 in Jeju island, Korea.
conference assistant: Miss Shelly (email@example.com)
To continue its success of last events at Orlando(2015), Hong Kong(2016), Cambodia(2017) and Singapore(2018). The next EMN Meeting on Photovoltaics aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world and will continue to promote discussions and information exchange across the frontiers of research in the field of biology, medicine, food and agriculture, chemistry, metal and mechanics, Polymer, Thin Film Photovoltaic Cells, OPV Materials and Systems.
Local Organizing Committee:
Prof. Nam-young Kim, Kwangwoon University, Korea
Dr. Jaewoo Kim, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI)/NAiEEL Technology, Korea
- OPV Materials and Systems
- Dye-Sensitized solar cell
- Hybrid Solar Cells
- Nano-structured materials for energy conversion and storage
- Quantum-Dot Solar Cells
- Ternary and Multinary Compounds and related solar cells
- Polymer and Thin Film Photovoltaic Cells
- Perovskite Solar Cells
Invited / Oral Speakers:
- Angeles Lopez Aguera, Santiago of Compostela University, Spain
Optimal design of PV energetic instalations for isolated areas in the frame of the SDG´s
- Vitezslav Benda, Czech Technical University, Czech Republic
PV cells and modules – state of art, trends and limits
- Yulia Galagan, TNO – Solliance, The Netherlands
Scaling Up and Roll-to-Roll Manufacturing of Perovskite Photovoltaics
- Hanwei Gao, Florida State University, USA
Composite Perovskites – harvest clean energy using dirty materials
- Deqing Gao, Nanjing University of Technology, China
Development of Functional Materials for Perovskite Solar Cells
- Zhifeng Huang, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
Fexible perovskite optoelectronic devices hybridized with semiconductor nanopillar arrays
- Jenn-Gwo Hwu, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
Control of Photo Sensing in Concentric Double MIS(p) Tunnel Diodes with Designed Biasing
- Yeonkyeong Ju, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
The mediating crystallization of perovsktie films for large scale coating procss
- Vipul Kheraj, S. V. National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), India
To be updated
- Hui-Seon Kim, École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Perovskite Solar Cells-Recombination Dynamics
- Nishant Kumar, Indian institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, India
To be updated
- Shengzhong Liu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
20% efficiency flexible perovskite solar cells
- Michael J Naughton, Boston College, USA
Plasmonic Multiexciton Photovoltaics
- Jianjun Tian, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
To be updated
- Zhong-Sheng Wang, Fudan University, China
To be updated
- Min Zhong, China Jiliang University, China
Air stable and efficient perovskite solar cells based on ZnO@TiO2 nanorod arrays
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than April 10, 2019.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. The abstarct template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template.
Please submit it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please underline the name of the presenting author.
Please limit abstracts to a single page.
Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_EMN Photonics_Abstract.doc).
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule: (One presentation per registration)
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||March 1-April 10, 2019||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||March 1-April 10, 2019||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||April 10-May 10, 2019||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||April 10-May 10, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before May 10, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before May 10, 2019||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||May 20-24, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
The workshop will be held at Maison Glad Jeju.
KRW 142000/night (Single Occupancy)
KRW 164000/night (Double Occupancy)
The meeting schedule
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, May 20, 2019
Scientific Program: May 21/22/23, 2019
One-Day excursion: May 24, 2019