The EMN Meeting on Polymer will be held from March 26 to 30, 2019 in Hawaii, USA!
To continue the success of EMN Polymer Meeting 2015(Orlando), 2016(Hong Kong), 2017(New Zealand), 2018(Malaysia), 2019 EMN Polymer Meeting aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Polymer science and technology.
- EMN Meeting on Polymer, January 7-10, 2015, Orlando, USA
- EMN Meeting on Polymer, January 12-15, 2016, Hong Kong
- EMN Meeting on Polymer, March 13-17, 2017, New Zealand
- EMN Meeting on Polymer, Jan 22 – 26, 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Workshops and Attendees
- Polymer Composites
- Melanins for organic bioelectronics
- Polymer Dynamics
- Polymers for Optics
- Controlled Polymer Synthesis and Mechanisms
- Polymers for Electronic Applications
- Polymers In Medicine and Biology
- Polymer Nanostructures
- Polymer Physics
- Water/Polymer Systems
- Aminuddin Kayani, RMIT University, Australia
To be updated
- Henna Niemelä-Anttonen, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
To be updated
- Takafumi Kitazawa, Toho University, Japan
To be updated
- Shigeru Yao, Fukuoka University, Japan
To be updated
- Kazunari Yoshida, Yamagata University, Japan
Friction control in high-strength hydrogels
Abstract deadline is Feb. 28, 2019. Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than March 1, 2019.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically.
Please submit it as an email attachment to EMN-Shelly@outlook.com.
Please underline the name of the presenting author.
Please limit abstracts to a single page.
Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_EMN Photonics_Abstract.doc).
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
All participants including conference chairs and invited speakers need to register. Please pay registration fees according to the following schedule:
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||Jan 1-Jan31, 2019||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||Jan 1-Jan 31, 2019||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||Mar 1-Mar 15, 2019||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||Mar 1-Mar 15, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before Feb 28, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before Feb 28, 2019||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||Mar 26-30, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Address: 120 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
Email: Joy.Kishaba-Ishii@starwoodhotels.com; Lu.Zheng@starwoodhotels.com
The workshop will be held at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, which will serve as the main accommodation venue for the attendees. We strongly encourage you live at here, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
The meeting schedule
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, Marchr 26, 2019
Scientific Program: March 27/28/29, 2019
One-Day excursion: March 30, 2019