Welcome to 5th EMN Meeting on Quantum !
About EMN Quantum 2019
To continue the success of previous meetings: the 1st EMN Meeting on Quantum (Beijing, China, April 14-17, 2015), the 2nd EMN Meeting on Quantum (Phuket, Thailand, April 8-11, 2016), the 3rd EMN Meeting on Quantum (Vienna, Austria, June 18-22, 2017) and the 4th EMN Meeting on Quantum (Dubrovnik, Croatia, May 7-11, 2018), the 5th EMN Meeting on Quantum will be held from August 19 to 23, 2019 in Barcelona, Spain.
The forthcoming 5th EMN Meeting on Quantum aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to quantum science and technology.
Barcelona, as the second biggest city in Spain, is recognized as one of the ancient and modern civilization combined with the most perfect city. And many different attractions appeared in Barcelona involving culture, leisure, monuments, architecture, and the gastronomy. You can not only observe the world famous art Master Picasso, Gaudi, and Miro at this artists’ hall but also enjoy the sunshine, parks and football there. They are all deserved for both observations and recreational pursuits.
We are looking forward to having the pleasure welcoming you to the 5th EMN Meeting on Quantum !
Local Organizing Committee: Prof. Andres Cantarero from Molecular Science Institute, University of Valencia, Spain
Workshops & Attendees
- Min-Chul Cha, Hanyang University, Korea
Finite-entanglement scaling properties of the one-dimensional fermion Hubbard model
- Kiyoaki Tanaka, Nagoya Industrial Science Research Institute, Japan
X-ray Molecular Orbital Analysis of diformohydrazide
- Mikio Eto, Keio University, Japan
Kondo effect in quantum dot interferometer in multiterminal geometry
- Louzhen Fan, Beijing Normal University, China
Carbon quantum dots: an emerging material for optoelectronic applications
- Sedat Nizamoglu, Koç University, Turkey
Quantum dot based neural interfaces
- Rui Sakano, University of Tokyo, Japan
Bell-state correlation in current through a quantum dot with three terminals
- Jongbae Hong, Incheon National University, Korea
Reproducing fractional quantum Hall resistivity and energy gaps via non-equilibrium quantum dynamics
- Yosuke Kayanuma, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Quantum-path interference in the electronic states driven by intense laser field
- Vladimir U. Nazarov, Research Center for Applied Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
Many-body quantum dynamics by the TDDFT-based theory of the reduced density matrix
- Valeri Stepanyuk, Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics, Germany
Quantum dynamics and entanglement in surface-supported nanostructures
- Satoshi Tanaka, Osaka Prefecture University, Japan
Parametric amplification of quantum vacuum fluctuation with dissipation in terms of complex spectral analysis of Floquet-Liouvillian
- Yamato Hayashi, Tohoku University, Japan
Fabrication Concepts and Realization of Nanomaterial for Sustainable Development Goals
- Ingo Steinbach, Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany
de Broglie Bohm double solution program reloaded: Doublon network in 1+1+2 dimensions
- Sam Benz, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
Quantum-based Voltage Metrology with Superconductive Electronics
- Marina Bastrakova, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Tomography of Bell states of superconducting qubits by fluxon pulses
- Ignacy Cukrowski, University of Pretoria, South Africa
General protocol leading to understanding, on a fundamental level, reaction mechanisms.
The catalytic properties of S-proline conformers as a case study
- Boris Ivlev, Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Acoustically driven x-ray emission and matter collapse in lead
- Alexander Kholmetskii, Belarus State University, Minsk, Belarus
Quantum phases for moving charges and dipoles and fundamental equation of quantum physics
- Pavel Kočovský, Charles University, Czech Republic
Quantum chemistry calculation for elucidation of mechanisms of various catalytic reactions
(both transition metals and organocatalysts) in combination with experiment
- Sergey Korotaev, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Advanced macroscopic nonlocal correlations by data of the Baikal experiment
- Jurgens de Lange, University of Pretoria, South Africa
Molecular orbitals (MO) in interpreting bonds/interactions: A novel approach used in recovering any (also controversial) Bader’s molecular graph
- Rafael Méndez, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México
Emulation of the Quantum Tight-Binding Model with Mechanical Vibrations
- Héctor A Munera, International Centre for Physics (CIF), Colombia
Is there a lower limit to scale invariance?
- Lidia Obojska, Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities, Poland
Collective aggregates, complex quaternions and quantum entanglement
- Mike Osofsky, Naval Research Laboratory, USA
Application of metamaterial nano-engineering for increasing the superconducting critical temperature
- S. Pozdneev, P.N.Lebedev Physical Institute, Russia
Efimov physics snd few-body approximation in nuclear, atomic and molecular physics
- Yehuda Roth, Oranim Academic College, Israel
Implementing Quantum Mechanics Concepts in Classical Mechanics
- Konstantin Simovski, Aalto University, Finland
Non-radiative Rabi oscillations in metal-enhanced fluorescence and an equivalent scheme of a spaser
- Niels Tas, University of Twente, The Netherlands
Wafer scale fabrication of laterally confined and strongly curved tunnel junctions
- Ping Zhou, Guangxi University for Nationalities, China
Parallel remote state preparation and quantum remote control
The conference organizing committee sincerely welcome you to contribute a more exciting meeting either by oral presentation or as a poster. The abstract template is available here: EMN_abstract_template
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance is to be provided two months before the meeting. Please directly submit your abstract as an email attachment with Microsoft Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants including conference chairs and invited speakers need to register, please pay registration fees according to the following schedule: (registration fee will not cover flights or accommodation)
Till July 9, 2019
Till July 9, 2019
July 10-15, 2019
July 10-15, 2019
Before August 1, 2019
(without Scientific Program)
Before August 10, 2019
On-Site (Cash Only)
|August 19-23, 2019||
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Meeting Venue & Accommodation
Edifici Blanc – Campus UAB
Bellaterra, Cerdanyola, Barcelona 08193
The conference will be held at Hotel Campus, which will serve as the main accommodation venue for the attendees. We have blocked off some rooms with discount rate for the EMN attendees during the meeting dates. Please fill the Reservation Form as below to book and confirm your stays.
Daily Room Rate:
- From Aug 19th to 21th(NIGHTS 19-20-21)
Single use room 106,00€/night
Double/twin(2 people 1 Participant + 1 Partner) use room is 116,00€/night
Double/twin(2 people Participants meeting) use room is 160,00€/night
* Participant: The above-mentioned rates are valid per room per night, including Buffet Breakfast, Conference room, Morning coffee break, Lunch, Afternoon coffee break.
* Partner: including Bed& breakfast
The above-mentioned rates include IVA taxes. Tourist tax not included.
- From Aug 22th or Previous days
Single use room 79,00€/night
Double/twin use room is 88,00€/night
* Breakfast & IVA taxes included. Tourist tax not included.
Please fill the Reservation form-Barcelona of the hotel to book and confirm your stays with this discount rate. Please send this form DIRECTLY to the Hotel Campus by Email or Fax to EVA LLORENTE email@example.com, and CC to Conference Assistant.
How to arrive the conference hotel from airport:
1, Taxi: around 35 mins to get here. About 50 euros.
2, Bus & Train: Aeroport – “Terminal C” A2 Pl. Catalunya – Fontanella, 40mins, 4 stops; S2 Catalunya-Bellaterra, 34mins, 16 stops
Previous Meeting Pictures: