Welcome to EMN St. Petersburg!
The EMN St. Petersburg conference will aim to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world and will continue to promote discussions and information exchange across the frontiers of optoelectronics science and technology.
St. Petersburg has a true wealth of attractions and experiences to offer travelers, from spectacular Imperial palaces to quirky and absorbing museums, from boat trips along the city’s majestic rivers and canals to walks in the footsteps of St. Petersburg’s literary and artistic greats. The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only be a time to enjoy the company of fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
Related link: Cheers for the Tenth Alexander Friedmann International Seminar on Gravitation and Cosmology and Fourth Symposium on the Casimir Effect!
June 24 –28, 2019, Saint Petersburg
Prof. Sergey Makarov, Director, Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, Institute of Physics, Nanotechnology and Telecommunications (SPbPU), St.Petersburg, Russia
Prof. Zhiming Wang, University of Science and Technology of China, Institute of Fundamental and Frontier Sciences (IFFS), Chengdu, China
- Anna Backerra Gualtherus Sylvanusstraat 2, 7412 DM Deventer, The Netherlands
- Bo Wang Tsinghua University, China
- Dongling Ma INRS – EMT, Canada
- Elena Velichko Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- Felicia Iacomi Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Romania
- I. Tereshina Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Javed Iqbal University of Agriculture, Pakistan
- Jinrong Yao Fudan University, China
- Judy Wu University of Kansas, USA
- Kin Seng Chiang City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Lun Dai Peking University, China
- M.A. Baranov Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- Marino Marsi Laboratoire de Physique des Solides, CNRS UMR 8502 – Université Paris-Sud, France
- Muhammad Junaid Iqbal Khan Bahauddin Zakariya University, Pakistan
- Muhammad Shakeel Ahmad University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Nikolai Ushakov Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- Niloufar Raeis-Hosseini Imperial College London, UK
Partha S Mallick Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Rafael Garcia Universidad de Sonora, México
- Renhua Wu Shantou University Medical College, China
- S. B. Makarov Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- S.V. Ermak Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- Shu-Chun Chu National Cheng-Kung University, Taiwan
- Sukanta K Tripathy National Institute of Science & Technology, India
- Takashige Omatsu Chiba University, Japan
- Tseung-Yuen Tseng National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Turan Ozturk Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Vasudevan P. Biju Hokkaido University, Japan
- V. M. Mostepanenko Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- Xiaozhong Zhang Tsinghua University, China
- Xin (Terry) Chen Fudan University, China
- Xuewen Shu Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Xugang Guo Southern University of Science and Technology, China
- Yongli Gao University of Rochester, USA
- Yu. V. Klunnikova Southern Federal University, Russia
- Yun Lu Nanjing University, China
- Yuya Shoji Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||March 10-May 10, 2019||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||March 10-May 20, 2019||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||May 11-May 20, 2019||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||May 11-May 15, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before June 1, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before June 1, 2019||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||June 18-June 22, 2019||US$898|
Abstracts Submission Deadline:
The conference organizing committee sincerely welcome the potential speakers to contribute a more exciting meeting.
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than May 10, 2019.
Please submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com
Publication: The Proceedings of EMN Saint Petersburg Meeting will be published in one of the Journals indexed in the Scopus or Web of Science data bases.
General Information on Russian Visas
All foreign nationals are required to have entry visas to travel to the Russian Federation. Please apply for a visa or e-visa from your nearest Russian embassy/consulate. Please ask us to provide an invitation for your visa application to St. Petersburg, Russia.
Address: ul. Mayakovskogo 3a, St. Petersburg, 191025 Russia
Recommendation of some quality hotels nearby:
1. (300 meters form the conference hotel): Nevsky Forum Hotel; Nevsky avenue, 69, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 191025
2. (550 meters form the conference hotel): Radisson Royal Hotel, St. Petersburg; Nevsky avenue, 49/2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 191025
3. (1.3 kilometers form the conference hotel): Grand Hotel Emerald; Suvorovskiy Prospekt, 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 191036