The EMN Meeting on Surface and Interface will be held from held from Dec. 16 – 20, 2019 in Hong Kong!
conference assistant: Miss Shelly firstname.lastname@example.org
The EMN Meeting on Surface and Interface aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world and will continue to promote discussions and information exchange across the frontiers of research in the field of Surface and Interface.
- EMN Meeting on Surface and Interface, September 12-16, 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- EMN Meeting on Surface and interface, May 22-26, 2017, Jeju, Korea
Workshops and Attendees
- Surface active agents for petroleum industries
- Nanofluid applications in upstream, drilling operations and EOR applications
- Applied Materials and Interfaces
- Semiconductor Interfaces
- 2D materials: graphene and beyond
- Nano materials, thin carbon layers and graphene
Abstract deadline is Nov. 30, 2019. Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than Nov. 30, 2019.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically.
Please submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please underline the name of the presenting author.
Please limit abstracts to a single page.
Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_EMN Photonics_Abstract.doc).
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
All participants including conference chairs and invited speakers need to register. Please pay registration fees according to the following schedule:
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||Aug. 15-Oct. 10, 2019||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||Aug. 15-Oct. 10, 2019||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||Oct. 11-Nov. 5, 2019||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||Oct. 11-Nov. 5, 2019||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before Dec. 5, 2019||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before Dec. 17, 2019||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||Dec. 16 – 20, 2019||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Eaton Hotel, Kowloon
The meeting schedule
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, Dec. 16, 2019
Scientific Program: Dec. 17/18/19, 2019
One-Day excursion: Dec. 20, 2019