Contributing authors should indicate their preference for oral or poster presentations in the box provided on the abstract submission template. Abstracts from invited authors will automatically be accepted as an oral presentation. In the acceptance e-mail, authors will be notified of the format for their presentation.
Attention: Due to rapidly escalating health concerns relating to the spread of the coronavirus disease(CONVID-19), the 2020 EMN Polymer Meeting maybe postponed. Please do not book tickets, accommodation or registration online until further notice.
Welcome to EMN Meeting on Polymer 2020!
With the success of the previous EMN Polymer Meetings Orlando, USA 2015, Hong Kong 2016, Auckland, New Zealand 2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2018 and Hawaii, USA 2019. The 6th EMN Polymer Meeting will be held from June 15 to 19, 2020 in Prague, Czech Republic! It aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to polymer science and technology.
- Polymer Composites
- Polymer Dynamics
- Polymers for Optics
- Controlled Polymer Synthesis and Mechanisms
- Polymers for Electronic Applications
- Polymers In Medicine and Biology
- Polymer Nanostructures
- Polymer Physics
- Other Topics Related to Polymer
Invited Speakers (Sort by last name) Updating…
- Ananda Amarasekara, Prairie View A&M University, USA
Renewable monomer based next generation biodegradable polymer architectures
- Xin Chen, Fudan University, China
- Alessandra Ciniero, Università di Modena, Italy
Insights into the electronic properties of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Stoyko Fakirov, Auckland University, New Zealand
Polymer nanocomposites: why their mechanical performance does not justify the expectations?
- Tatsuya Fujino, Toyo University, Japan
Molecular recognition using thermoreversible polymer on laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry
- Takafumi Kitazawa, Toho University, Japan
Hofmann-like Coordination Polymer Compounds with Spin Crossover Phenomena
- Olivier Lame, INSA de LYON (laboratoire MATEIS), France
In-situ SAXS analysis of damage occurring oligo-cyclic loading on polyethylene
- Nobuyoshi Miyamoto, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Japan
Anisotropic nanocomposite polymer materials from liquid crystalline inorganic nanosheets
- Ionel Popa, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
Shape-changing biomaterials based on protein hydrogels
- F.Schauer, Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Czech Republic
Electrochemical spectroscopy of electron structure of conductive polymers
- Donglu Shi, University of Cincinnati, USA
Conversion of solar light to thermal energy via polymer thin films containing porphyrinic compounds
- Sunil K. Sinha, University of California San Diego, USA
Study of Anomalous Dynamics of Nanoparticles in Polymer Composites using X-Ray Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Alain Sylvestre, G2ELab – Laboratoire de Génie Electrique de Grenoble, France
Optimised polymer-based device for converting mechanical ambient energy into electrical energy
- Carlos Wexler, University of Missouri, USA
Abstract deadline is April. 10, 2020. Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than April. 15, 2020.
Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically.
Please submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_EMN Polymer_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_EMN Polymer_Abstract.doc).
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
- Contributed talks: Authors of contributed talks will be allotted 12 minutes to present their results, followed by a 3 minute discussion period.
- Invited talks: Authors of invited talks will be allotted 20 minutes to present their results, followed by a 5 minute discussion period.
- Keynote addresses: Keynote speakers will be allotted 30 minutes to present their results, followed by a 5 minute discussion period.
- An LCD projector, laptop computer (Windows), laser pointer, and lapel microphone (if necessary) will be provided in each room.
- Presenters may use their own laptop computer or bring a copy of their presentation on a USB drive and use the provided computer.
- Projectors are equipped with standard VGA connection ports. Mac users should bring their own adapter cord.
- Available surface area is 90 cm x 140 cm.
- Push pins for attaching the poster to the board will be provided.
- Poster presenters will be directed to the designated board at the start of the poster session.
- Author must be present to provide details and answer questions during the selected poster session times.
The registration gateway will be open from Feb.1, 2020.
All participants including conference chairs and invited speakers need to register. Please pay registration fees according to the following schedule:
Registration fee will not cover flights or accommodation.
March. 10, 2019-April. 20, 2020
March. 10, 2019-April. 20, 2020
April. 21 -May. 10, 2020
April. 21 -May. 10, 2020
Before May. 31, 2020
(without Scientific Program)
Before June 16, 2020
On-Site (Cash Only)
|March 15-18, 2020||
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Authors of accepted presentations are encouraged but not required to submit their full manuscripts for publication reviewing as journal articles or book chapters.
The following are possible publishing titles:
- Nanoscale Research Letters (Springer)
Open access publishing is not without costs. Fee to be paid by the author if the article is accepted for publication.
- Journal of Semiconductors (IOP)
- Journal of Electronic Science and Technology
JEST (International), Journal of Electronic Science and Technology (ISSN 1674-862X), is a peer-reviewed and open-access periodical, devoted to the purpose of providing rapid publication of original and significant contributions relating to state-of-the-art achievements in electronic science and technology. JEST sincerely invites original manuscripts (include original research articles as well as review articles) for ‘Special Section on Energy, Materials, and Nanotechnology’ and ‘Special Section on Quantum Technology’ in JEST. All the manuscripts will undergo the peer-review organized by EMN Conference publication committee. And the papers accepted by these two Special Sections will be freely open accessed.
Important note for full paper submitter
Full papers should be received to the conference registration desk. (Three hard copies to the conference registration desk)
Format: After the full paper submission, committees are going to make decisions on which journal (books) they should be assigned. (Authors can make a suggestion on which journal (book) they wish to publish.) Thus, please prepare the manuscript in a general scientific journal format including ‘title, author list, abstract, introduction, experimental, results & discussion and conclusion’. Once, a decision is made, a guideline on how to prepare and submit will be kindly directed to corresponding author(s).
Scope: Authors can make a suggestion on which journal (book) they wish to publish and thus, please prepare the manuscripts to be appropriate (especially, the title and abstract) to the scopes of journals (or books) in order to avoid undesired journal assignment.
Review Process: After the journal (or book) assignment by committees, a regular review process with two or more referees is going to be done.
The conference will not provide accommodation, you can reserve a room at the conference hotel with group rate.
|Single/Double room||165 € / night, breakfast and VAT incl.
16. – 18. 6. 2020
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, June 15, 2020
Scientific Program: June 16/17/18, 2020
One-Day excursion: June 19, 2020