Welcome to EMN Prague 2020!
The EMN Prague conference will aim to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world and will continue to promote discussions and information exchange across the frontiers of optoelectronics science and technology.
The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only be a time to enjoy the company of fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
- Stoyko Fakirov, Auckland University, New Zealand
Polymer nanocomposites: why their mechanical performance does not justify the expectations?
- Tatsuya Fujino, Toyo University, Japan
Molecular recognition using thermoreversible polymer on laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry
- Carlos Wexler, University of Missouri, USA
- Renhua Wu, Shantou University Medical College, China
Studies of Tumor Microenvironment （STUM）by using Magnetic Resonance Molecular Imaging
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule: (One presentation per registration)
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||March 10-May 10, 2020||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||March 10-May 19, 2020||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||May 11-May 19, 2020||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||May 20-May 25, 2020||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before June 5, 2020||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before June 5, 2020||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||June 15-June 19, 2020||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than May 10, 2020. The abstract template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template
Please submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com