Attention: Due to rapidly escalating health concerns relating to the spread of the coronavirus disease(CONVID-19), the 2020 EMN Prague Meeting will be postponed. Please do not book tickets, accommodation or register until further notice. The exact event date will be published soon.
Welcome to EMN Prague 2020!
The EMN Prague conference will aim to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world and will continue to promote discussions and information exchange across the frontiers of optoelectronics science and technology.
The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only be a time to enjoy the company of fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
- O.Angelsky Research Institute of Zhejiang University-Taizhou, China/Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
Precision optical metrology
- Siwen Bi Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth, CAS, China
Quantum infrared nondestructive flaw testing technology and application
- Stoyko Fakirov, Auckland University, New Zealand
Polymer nanocomposites: why their mechanical performance does not justify the expectations?
- Tatsuya Fujino, Toyo University, Japan
Molecular recognition using thermoreversible polymer on laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry
- Yutaka Fukuchi Tokyo University of Science, Japan
Characteristics of rational harmonic mode-locked bismuth-based fiber laser
- Pedram Jahandar The University of Warwick, UK
Prediction of Photoluminescence Peak as a Consequence of Si Concentration in GeSn by means of Machine Learning
- Sung Bin Park Pukyong National University, Republic of Korea
High Performance Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with the Combination of Silver Nanowires and High Refractive Index Polymers
- Thierry Pauporté Institut de recherche Chimie-Paris (IRCP), Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Paris, France
Boosting the Efficiency of Perovskite Solar Cells by Interface Engineering
- Zhoucheng Wang Xiamen University, China
Iron Oxide Nanostructures with Tunable Porosity and High-index Facets for Photocatalysis
- Carlos Wexler, University of Missouri, USA
- Renhua Wu, Shantou University Medical College, China
Studies of Tumor Microenvironment （STUM）by using Magnetic Resonance Molecular Imaging
- C.Zenkova Research Institute of Zhejiang University-Taizhou, China/Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
Evanescent waves. Transversal action on micro- and nanoobjects
- Wenxin Zheng Fusion Splicing System, AFL, USA
Side-Firing Fiber Components Using CO2 Laser Ablation
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule: (One presentation per registration)
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||March 10-May 10, 2020||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||March 10-May 19, 2020||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||May 11-May 19, 2020||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||May 20-May 25, 2020||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before June 5, 2020||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before June 5, 2020||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||June 15-June 19, 2020||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than May 10, 2020. The abstract template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template
Please submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com