Welcome to the 6th EMN Meeting On Optoelectronics 2020!
To continue its success of last events at Beijing, China(2015), Phuket, Thailand(2016), Victoria, Canada(2017), Angkor, Cambodia(2018) and St. Petersburg, Rissia(2019). The 6th EMN Meeting on Optoelectronicswill be held in Prague, Czech Republic from June 15 to 19, 2020. The EMN Optoelectronics Meeting aims to build a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to optoelectronics science and technology. The EMN Optoelectronics 2020 will be a few days of intense collaboration, exciting small science, and great social occasions.
The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only be a time to enjoy the company of fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
Workshops & Invited Speakers:
- Biophotonics and Biomedical Optics
- Fiber-Based Technologies and Applications
Wenxin Zheng Fusion Splicing System, AFL, USA
Side-Firing Fiber Components Using CO2 Laser Ablation
- Fiber-optic Sensors and Devices
- Infrared Technologies and Applications
Siwen Bi Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth, CAS, China
Quantum infrared nondestructive flaw testing technology and application
- Micro and Nano Photonics
- Optical Communication and Networks
- Optical Control and Measurement of Properties of Materials
- Optoelectronic Devices and Applications
- Precision Optics
- Silicon Photonics Devices and Integration
Renhua Wu Shantou University Medical College, China
Studies of Tumor Microenvironment （STUM）by using Magnetic Resonance Molecular Imaging
Sung Bin Park Pukyong National University, Republic of Korea
High Performance Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with the Combination of Silver Nanowires and High Refractive Index Polymers
Zhoucheng Wang Xiamen University, China
Iron Oxide Nanostructures with Tunable Porosity and High-index Facets for Photocatalysis
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule: (One presentation per registration)
|Regular(Invited/Oral)||March 10-May 10, 2020||US$748|
|Regular(Poster)||March 10-May 19, 2020||US$548|
|Late(Invited/Oral)||May 11-May 19, 2020||US$798|
|Late(Poster)||May 20-May 25, 2020||US$598|
|Without Presentation||Before June 5, 2020||US$468|
|Accompany person||Before June 5, 2020||US$398|
|(without Scientific Program)|
|On-Site (Cash Only)||June 15-June 19, 2020||US$898|
- The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 30 days before the meeting;
- The registration fees are refundable less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the meeting;
- Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days before the meeting;
- On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
Attention: All lunch, Dinner, social events tickets are non-transferable and non-transferable and non-changeable. There are separated charges for each activity if you bring any additional member.
Contributed talks: Authors of contributed talks will be allotted 12 minutes to present their results, followed by a 3 minute discussion period.
Invited talks: Authors of invited talks will be allotted 20 minutes to present their results, followed by a 5 minute discussion period.
Poster Presentations: The poster size can be 90cm x 140cm.
Abstracts Submission Deadline:
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than May 10, 2020. The abstarct template is available here: EMN-Abstract-Template
Please submit it as an email attachment to email@example.com
Venue: Grandior Hotel Prague
|Single/Double room||165 € / night, breakfast and VAT incl.
16. 6. 2020 – 18. 6. 2020