Welcome to 6th EMN Sicily Meeting 2020!
Collaborative Conference on Advanced Materials & 3D Printing 2020
Call for abstracts Workshops Abstract&Registration Venue Past events
To continue its success of last events at Phuket, Thailand 2015, Dubrovnik, Croatia 2016, Havana, Cuba 2017, Crete, Greece 2018, EMN Rome 2019, the 6th EMN Sicily Meeting will be held during May 18 to 22, 2020 in Sicily, Italy!
It aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to nanotechnology, and energy-related materials and technologies. Now we set some workshops:
- 3D Printing
Designs and Modelling/ Materials and Methods/ Processing Technologies/ Medical Applications
- Advanced Electronic Materials
- Advanced Energy Materials
- Advanced Magnetic Materials
- Advanced Nanomaterials and Devices in Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
- Engineering and Nanotechnology for Solar, Thermal and Other Energy Applications
- Graphene and Other 2D materials
- Metals and Alloys
- Multiferroics, Ferroelectrics, and Piezoelectrics
- Polymeric Materials
- Spintronics and Photonics
The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only be a time to enjoy the company of fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
Local committee: Viviana Figà Euro-Mediterranean Institute of Science and Technology – Palermo, Italy
Call for abstracts: The conference organizing committee sincerely welcome the potential speakers to contribute a more exciting meeting. Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than March 8th, 2020.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_CCAM 2020_Abstract.doc).
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
Registration The registration and payment gateway will be available on March, and detailed information can be found here. The meeting schedule