Welcome to EMN Meeting on 3D Printing 2019
The EMN Meeting on 3D Printing will take place from August 26 to 30, 2019 in St. Julian’s, Malta!
It aims to be a unique platform for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world to exchange, share and learn the most recent advancement on various aspects related to 3D printing. The meeting will be a few days of intense collaboration with great social occasions. It will be not only be a time to enjoy the company of fellow researchers in the field, but also a time to have fun with friends and family!
Look forward to having the pleasure welcoming you to the 3D printing 2019.
- 3D Printing Designs and Modelling
- 3D Printing Materials and Methods
- Tissue Engineering and Fabrication
- 3D Bioprinting
- 3D Printing Processing Technologies
- 4D Printing
- Advances in 3D Printing
- Applications in Fashion and Entertainment
- Applications in Aerospace
- 3D Printing in Medical Applications
Attendees – Invited:
- Jeremy Faludi, University of California, Berkeley, USA
3D printing for the circular economy: compostable biomaterials that also reduce print energy
- Dentcho A. Genov, Louisiana Tech University, USA
Surface Plasmon Induced Enhancement in Selective Laser Melting Processes
- Laszlo Kiraly, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
3D printing for congenital heart disease
- Matej Knezevic, Clinical Hospital Center Sestre milosrdnice Zagreb, Croatia
3D Printing in the Field of Urology
- Kasin Ransikarbum, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Bangkok, Thailand
Multi-criteria decision analysis for medical prosthetic leg production using 3d printing innovation
- Iulia Salaoru, De Montfort University, UK
Digital printing of functional materials: a step forward to green electronics
- Zhonghua Sun, Curtin University, Australia
3D printing in cardiovascular disease
- Ahmed Zidan, Center for Drug Research and Evaluation (CDER), U.S. Food and Drug Administration, USA
Case studies on the regulatory prospective of 3D printing of drug products
The conference organizing committee sincerely welcome the potential speakers to contribute a more exciting meeting.
Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than June 6, 2019.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: First Name_Last Name_Conference name_ Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_3D Printing 2019_Abstract.doc).
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
All participants including conference chairs and invited speakers need to register. Please pay registration fees according to the following schedule:
Accompany person(without Scientific Program)
On-Site (Cash Only)
June 1-July 15, 2019
June 1-July 15, 2019
July 16-July 31, 2019
July 16-July 31, 2019
Before August 8, 2019
Before August 30, 2019
August 26-39, 2019
The meeting schedule
On Site Registration Starts: 14:00 PM, Aug. 26, 2019
Scientific Program: Aug. 27/28/29, 2019
One-Day excursion: Nature, Culture, and Collaboration on Aug. 30, 2019
The conference hotel will be InterContinental Hotel Malta.
And the Program will be held in Palm Suite 1 located in the large gardens on LVL 7 in InterContinental Arena Conference Centre.
Address: St. George’ s Bay, St. Julian’s STJ 3310, Malta
Call: +356 2137 7600; TOLL FREE: +800 1800 1800
Accommodation: We have blocked off some rooms with special rates for attendees, with first-come-first-serve basis. However, these rates are only applicable until 8 weeks prior to the event (02-July-2019).
Daily room rate: € 220.00 / € 240.00 (single/double per night) including full American buffet breakfast
Reservation: Please fill this form with the required details and send to the Reservations department by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com; or by fax on +356 2376 5305 by not later than 01st July 2019.
There are also some other hotels nearby by walking in 10 mins, please check:
Holiday Inn Express Malta, St. George’s Bay St. Julian’s STJ, 3310 Malta;
The George, Urban Boutique Hotel, Triq Paceville St. Julians, St Julian’s STJ 3103 Malta;
Be.Hotel. Bay Street Tourist Complex, St. George’s Bay, San Ġiljan STJ 3311 Malta.