The Abstract deadline is January 15, 2017. Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than January 15, 2017. Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. The abstract template is available here: Abstract Template
- Submit your abstract as an email attachment to email@example.com with the subject line Abstract Submission and your last name, e.g. “Abstract Submission Smith.”
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred Confrence as mentioned in webpage ; http://emnmeeting.org/BEM.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: FirstName_LastName_Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_Abstract.doc).
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
Please note: we can only accept one presentation per person.
Authors of accepted presentations are encouraged but not required to submit their full manuscripts for publication reviewing as journal articles or book chapters.
The following are possible publishing titles:
- Nanoscale Research Letters (Springer)
Open access publishing is not without costs. For EMN submissions, Springer will provide 50% discount for each article accepted for publication. Fee to be paid by the author if the article is accepted for publication. In order to qualify for the 50% discount, please submit your article to the ‘EMN Meeting’ section during submission and mention the meeting in your waiver request”.
- Journal of Semiconductors (IOP)
- Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology (Springer)
- Springer Series in Materials Science (Springer)
Important note for full paper submitters
Full papers should be received to the conference registration desk. (Three hard copies to the conference registration desk)
Format: After the full paper submission, committees are going to make decisions on which journal (books) they should be assigned. (Authors can make a suggestion on which journal (book) they wish to publish.) Thus, please prepare the manuscript in a general scientific journal format including ‘title, author list, abstract, introduction, experimental, results & discussion and conclusion’. Once, a decision is made, a guideline on how to prepare and submit will be kindly directed to corresponding author(s).
Scope: Authors can make a suggestion on which journal (book) they wish to publish and thus, please prepare the manuscripts to be appropriate (especially, the title and abstract) to the scopes of journals (or books) in order to avoid undesired journal assignment.
Review Process: After the journal (or book) assignment by committees, a regular review process with two or more referees is going to be done.