EMN Meeting on Quantum
The conference will be held at ARCOTEL Wimberger Vienna Hotel, which will serve as the main accommodation venue for the attendees. We strongly encourage you live at ARCOTEL Wimberger Vienna Hotel, which also serve as the assembly point of our activities.
Address: Neubaugürtel 34-36, 1070 Vienna, Austria
Tel : +43152165-0 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SINGLE : 105.00€ per room & night, breakfast included
- DOUBLE : 120.00€ per room & night, breakfast included
Please fill the hotel-reservation-form to book and confirm your stays, which can offer you a big discount.
Please directly send this form to: email@example.com and cc to our conference assistant : firstname.lastname@example.org
ARCOTEL Wimberger is located in the 7th district, in the heart of a young, very lively area of Vienna. Dynamic. Urban. Located in the immediate vicinity of the Stadthalle – the main location for trade shows, concerts & sports events in Vienna – and Mariahilfer Straße – Vienna’s longest shopping street. The ARCOTEL Wimberger is also located close to the vibrant culture and art district, the MuseumsQuartier Vienna and Spittelberg, with the most rustic pub scene in Vienna.
- Conveniently located on the Neubaugürtel – directly at the remodelled Urban-Loritz-Platz
- Underground station right in front of the hotel (U6: Burggasse-Stadthalle) – 10 minutes by underground to Stephansplatz
- 5 minutes walking distance to Stadthalle, the largest event hall for exhibitions, concerts and sports events in Vienna
- 25 minutes walking distance from the city centre – 5 minutes walking distance to Westbahnhof; the underground station and airport shuttle bus are also located at Westbahnhof
How to get to the hotel from Vienna airport:
With the airport bus to Westbahnhof. Finally one stop with tram line 18 or 6 to the terminus “Burggase-Stadthalle” or 5 minutes walk toward Urban-Loritz-Platz. Alternatively, you can take the S-Bahn (commuter train) or City Airport Train (CAT) to Wien Mitte railway station and from there the underground U-Bahn line 3 towards “Ottakring” to “Westbahnhof”. From there, proceed as described above.